We have such a fun FREE printable for all those Cocomelon loving toddlers! This activity goes along with the “Yes Yes Vegetable” song. It helps with fine motor skills and gets little ones familiar with fruits and vegetables. We love Cocomelon in our house and as a parent, I appreciate that the creators have made a show for little ones that involves singing, learning, healthy family relationships and so much more.
My youngest daughter Indie can’t get enough of the fun tv show and sings along with all of the songs. One of her favorites is the vegetable song. She enjoyed feeding Baby JJ all the different fruits and veggies and even got a little brave herself and tried a few of the veggies she hadn’t tried before! Win win!
Here’s how to assemble the Cocomelon Feeding Baby JJ Activity:
- Print off the free prints (there are 4 pages total, you might want to print multiple of the fruits and veggie pages)
- Cut everything out, including the mouth and stomach.
- Laminate for more durability and multiple use.
- Cut the laminated mouth area. Make sure it’s big enough for the fruit/veggies.
- Tape the top half of Baby JJ to the bottom half.
- Flip over and tape a quart size ziploc bag to the back. Tape the bottom and sides. You want the bottom of the bag to touch just to the bottom of the stomach.
- Cut the plastic bag where the mouth is (on the side that is taped to Baby JJ).
- Hang on the wall and watch your toddler having fun!
We draw all of our activities and printables, test them out on our own kids first, then make any changes if needed and then make them available for FREE to all of you, our ohana! The goal is to make fun and educational activities for kids of all ages. This is the first free printable in our Cocomelon series so stay tuned for more activities to come!
If you love our free printable activities, please share with your ohana!
And if you are interested in other awesome kids activities, check out @7daysofplay where we got inspiration for this fun activity.
Much love and aloha,